Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Death Machines Ride Again!!!

well ladies and gentlemen, it is official, 'Death Machines' has a new rider!!!!


i just finnished apllication process consiting, of course, of 3 tests:


1. killing 3+ hells angels with a heavy lead pipe or chain... in this case it was a combination of both.

2. lead a high mph (140+) police chase where more than 1/4 million of damages is accrued

and lastly

3. getting a tasteful tattoo from my neck down to my lower back of a naked woman riding a huge low-rider motorcycle with a sword fighting a giant purple dragon named BARTHOOZ, which, of course is our gang's mascot...






...





DEATH MACHINES FOR LIFE!!!!



oh yeah, and here's my bike...














it's a 1990 yamaha fzr-600.


6 speed 603 cc inline four,


top speed: 145


horse power: 92 @ 10,500 rpm


kelly blue book value: $2,750.00


price i bought it for including new air filter, oil filter, front wheel, crankcase gasket, taxes, plates, tags and 3 quarts of yamalube 10w40 oil...

$1,300.00


frick yeah!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Jonny G I have already processed his app and verified his credentials. Rest assured that our man is the real deal.

But as for a new mascot I will have to converse with my cofounder before we accept. However, even if we do not accept this cool new symbol we will not require you to remove your tattoo. Instead, we'll simply ask you to add another.

Death Machines Rule!

Anonymously,
Will

6:06 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

remember to always wear your seat belt.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jim Peterson said...

Ha ha . . . A motorbike I see! Good show! Strange, because I just picked one up myself . . . this past weekend actually. Sadly I do not have the necessary tat or killer credentials required for membership, but I'm content to just ride around on my own.

BTW, Jev, how are you? Apparently you've been up to a bit since the summer of '02.

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jev we have decided that you must burn something in order to be a true Death Machine. So hurry up and get burning!

Anonymously,
Will

PS see John's blog for the Death Machine's minutes. The motion passed today.

6:34 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

i ended up burning my tattoo off... with a plasma tourch... does that count?

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home