Wednesday, October 19, 2005

sniffle sniffle

well, i cried for the first time in a about 2 years last night.


i felt the emo vibe coming on starting about a week ago like a pre-pubescent zit forming on the tip of my nose. and, much like the pimple, it came to a head last night.

working alone, one gets the opportunity to think a lot... a stinkin lot...

and all day, somehow, i managed to think about all the things in this world that i don't have. yeah, not super healthy, but it happened none the less.

i got home, fairly droopy and heftily depressed, locked myself in my room with a six-pack, my thoughts, and as much emo music as i could find, hoping to force and foster some sort of pimple popping conclusion or end to said depression.







turns out after beer #5 and and hour and a half, the only things i could think of were the things i DO have and the myriad of blessings God has showered on me that i don't deserve...

i definately ended the night crying, but not because i was depressed any more, but because i felt absurdly blessed.


then i went to sleep... naked...


it was fantastic.

6 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Mark said...

Hey man, I still like you!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

Hey, call me buddy. I want to know if I should get a 9mm, 40cal or 45cal glock. I'm leaning toward the 45.

5:57 AM  
Blogger r.m. said...

i'm glad you're blessed, but sleeping naked and drunk again?? jevin i think you need a little pranayama ;o)

6:37 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sweet mother, turn on word verification! This comment spam is so September 2005!

Go to settings, comments, turn on word verification.

I'm glad you cried.

7:35 PM  
Blogger Timmay! said...

Hey man, I LOVE you buddy!

And who names their account "older hunter"!? It's kind of creepy in an entirely pedophile kind of way.

And he wants to give you perfume!?

And you're naked!!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

I like people, I like stuff and I like Jev most of the time.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home