Sunday, March 13, 2005

...

actually, the more i think about it, the more i realize it was MY nose, not God's, i wanted to punch the whole time... i think i was originally so mad at God because i thought he 'wronged' me... now i realize the fact of the matter is that instead of me being wronged, it was me being wrong...






i need to tell God that i take back those things i said to him a couple days ago...






it's a good thing God's got a lot of grace... otherwise he would'a kicked my ass long ago.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

We are all lucky that God sees something in us worth saving. If someone treated me like I treat God, I would smite them, crush them like a bug.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

Nick is so right!!! I treat God like crap most of the time.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE I WANT MORE POSTS BY JEV. READING YOUR BLOG IS MY LIFE!!!!!!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Timmay! said...

Jev, God's kicks my ass all the time. It's part of him molding him into the man he wants me to be.

Maybe he wouldn't have to kick my ass as much if I wouldn't keep being so darned stubborn and selfish.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home