Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Top 5...

so, i went to a collective soul concert last night with a buddy of mine, and it was awesome! i got rocked. not simply because i thoroughly enjoy collective soul and they were playing at top-drawer, but because of a slew of other experiences one can only encounter in a concert atmosphere... so without further adieu, the top 5 shout-outs of valentine's day '05!



5. thank you to the roadies who set up, i could feel the bass not only in my feet and chest, but also in my brain (like when you put your head aginst the car window on the highway)... it felt nice.




4. thank you to mullet-wearing-rocker in front of me who every 3 minutes ran his thick, tattooed sausage fingers through his sweat glistening, greasy mullet (witch is a sight in itself) only to then flick the remaining cigarette purfused sweat into my open mouth as i was talking to my buddy jeremy... gagging ensued.




3. thank you to 40-year-old-asian-lady who kept screaming high pitched sexual propositions to band members right into my ears while simultaneously groping my ass and holding on to my arm... i lost your number, email me, and we'll talk.




2. thank you to drunken-bald-guy and fat-wife for unknowingly spilling the last of thier backwash-filled beers on my shirt while plowing their way to the front row to get a good spot to hold up thier now empty beer bottles and lighters and scream 'f%ck yeah! you rock! play free bird!'




1. thanks to jeremy hands and the severn's for the rockin' company and to low millions and collective soul for the rock! and thanks to valentine's day for not completely blowing like it has every other year for everyone who is single!





hope v-day was rockin' for all of you at the top of my list in blog-land and beyond!

12 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

your words created images in my head that will never go away...no matter how much i want to make them. Thank you. My Valentines day was tad bit different than yours. I too listened to music, but it was KTIS and it was in my living room.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

wha? nothing romantic? c'mon, there had to be at least something in the realm of 'wink wink, nudge nudge.' right? i mean, your a good looking guy man... i mean, let's be real here. heck, if i was a chick, i'd be all over you... then your wife would kick my butt... but i'd totally still go for it!

5:25 PM  
Blogger jessvancity said...

what a memorable valentine's! most people just do sappy romantic stuff with their significant other or complain about how depressed they are being single..:-P kudos to you for having the most unique post (number three is particularly graphic)!
happy belated valentine's!

8:59 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

thanks anya, i hope your v-day was also rockin'!


and filled with nuked cheese... ;-)

10:53 PM  
Blogger r.m. said...

sounds like a truly memorable concert...too bad c.s. doesn't host more of the quality concerts you so colorfully described...we could see Rizwan-Qawwali @ Adam's Sate in April?! ;o)

4:01 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

yeah! i'm in for sure! i'm all about the pakistanee music... at least i think that's where he's from...

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jev - not that anyone NEEDS a Valentine's day date, but just so you know, if you come back to the Twin Cities, i think there are plenty of date opportunities... :) Besides, I think it would be fun to have you around!
Shelly

7:27 AM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

aw, thanks smelly for looking out for me! you are a huge sweetheart!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Hey Jev - it took some creative googling, but I finally found your site tonight after Adam and Renee told me you had one. I'm looking forward to seeing what you are up to these days.

Megan (remember me? Craig? 4 small children? Eagle Lake?)

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeeves,

are you dead?

-m00n-

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jev's Internet is broken!!!!! He is sooooooo sorry.

mark

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unacceptable.

jeeves, you should send me your password and i will make clever, witty, insightful social commentary in your stead.

***initializing 1337passwordhax0r.exe now***

iloveboobies
iamgayformoon
secretpassword
jesusroolz
donkeylove
...

-m00n-

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home