Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Dear Lovelies...

to all my wonderful internet-nerd buddies: MY STUPID INTERNET IS BROKEN AND SEEMS TO BE UNFIXABLE! CURSES UPON THIS PLANET FOR NOT HAVING WORLD WIDE WIFI INTERNET! which, coincidentally, is what i am on right now at a friend's house. i do apologize to all those out there who actually do read my blog, i'm sorry i have been missing out on filling you all in on all the exciting things happening right now, like my face puffing up to sloth-like (ya know, the crazy looking guy from the goonies... 'hey you guuuys!'... you know what i'm saying) proportions because of an severe allergic reaction to the hair bleach i used a couple days ago and cycling madness and the crazy texan tourist!

anyway, i don't have time to relate all this crazyness at this time, but i promise it will be as soon as possible!

i love you all! and i hope to see you online soon!






p.s. moon, my password is 'mancrushonbradpitt'

6 Comments:

Blogger Timmay! said...

Dang it Jev,

I'm gonna have to change my password.

1:51 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

HA HA! tom, you little wanker!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know you want me.

-Jev

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeck,

Sorry to hear about your sloth-like face. My roomate had that happen to him 2 months ago. He looked like a prize fighter after 12 rounds. So, here's to non-allergenic hair products. Hope you feel better soon, pal.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

HAASE! its good to hear from you friend! how are we?!?!?

9:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing well. I started Blue Like Jazz last night and am enjoying it. I am done with YW in June, so I'm looking for something else after that. My long-term plans are to get a dog and grow a garden. I also might climb Devil's Tower with some buds. I just got my REI dividend, so I may spring for some nuts! Good stuff.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home