Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New Lighter!

check out my new lighter! i know i don't smoke, but you never know when one could come in handy...



i mean, lighters are like, totally McGuiver style. just 'cuz i don't have a use for it right NOW, doesn't mean i won't need it.



like, what if i need to burn my way out of a train car that has been sealed with me and some chick named Natasha in it who is a Russian computer programer because my arch nemesis locked us in and rigged it with explosives that are set to go off in 'six' minutes, which i know is really three minutes becasue previously i set a remote mine for what should have been six minutes but had to change to three minutes because i thought the Cossacks shot my co-agent double O six who now is my arch-enemy in the head but he really wasn't dead and then i had to shoot my way out...

ya know, what if that happens...





also, i didn't mention the coolest part...






IT'S FREAKIN' HUGE!



WHAT THE CRAP! LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THIS THING!



ITS CRAZY!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, that is the funniest blog I too have ever read. Well done!

Anonymously,
Will

6:47 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I saw one of those lighters in Checker Auto...I thought to my self "Self, Only a man who is insecure of his manness would by a lighter like that." Unfortunately I did not have enough cash to get the brake pads and the lighter.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, that's ginormous!!

Which, incidentally, is something jev hears quite often.

It's just too bad it isn't battery powered...

-m00n-

9:30 AM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

was it that jock-strap that was sitting on top of it that was battery powered? if so, how do i get one?

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I wish! We should totally take that idea to the patent office, my friend - that's sheer brilliance! We'd need to think of a clever name for our battery powered athletic supporter, though...

Electrocup?

Vibrojock?

I'm open to suggestions...

-m00n-

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

possibly simply the 'shocker'? that way we could market it to a couple different markets... if ya know what i mean...

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me laugh my friend!!
when are you coming to Norway?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

ole!!! i would love to norway! im even going to be close in maybe a couple months! well, closer at least. i might be going to china for a year! crazy!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Q said...

also, chinese people hate jev. or so ive heard.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home