Thursday, January 13, 2005

Not in my hands...

well, i just finished all of my written and oral exams today for the fire service... and let's put it this way, if they offer me a job, it's deffinately not because of the way i interviewed or tested...



because i bombed.




on the bright side, it is no longer in my feeble hands. God has taken over any form or direction this could take... and if it does turn out that i do get offered a position, well... it's only because he blew the sails, because i managed to take the wind out of mine pretty quickly.








t-minus one week before i get an answer...


6 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Mark said...

Hey Guy, I really do hope that you get a job with the fire department, but if you don't come to monnesota and live with me!
remember there are girls here is minnesota!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. you should get in your car and start driving here!

2:47 PM  
Blogger jessvancity said...

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

thanks friends!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Jev,
It may be a little late for posting on this subject but I just wanted you to know that if you don't get the firem'n job you will always have the opertunity to extinguish fires in my house. Like right now. Seriously, where are you?
Anonymously burning in my own home,
Will

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

oh will! thanks baby! you always know who to cheer me up!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home