Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Strep Bed...

this is what i wake up to every morning...




notice the whole used roll of toilet paper due to the faucet my nose becomes when i lay down, the ibuprofen (1g i.e. 5 200mg tabs) i take every couple of hours because of the immaculate pain my throat is in, and the burt's beezwax chapstik because i blew my nostrils raw and bloody days ago. oh yeah, and don't forget the myriad of sweat caked to the sheets because of night fevers.


awesome.


everyday i wake up and expect to feel even a small amount better... this, unfortunately has proven to not only be a fallacy but also a seeming impossibility. i actually thought about what it would be like to live with this for the rest of my life this morning... between the violent coughing and thundering nose blowings... no thanks.

5 Comments:

Blogger r.m. said...

jevin' i'm sorry to see your sad state of affairs. maybe some fresh mountain air would do you good???

2:02 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

I woke up yesterday with a terrible sore throat. I tambien have what appears to be strep. Did I get it from looking at your page. I think so. I blame you for my illness mi amigo.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

raquel, i would love some fresh air... to bad stuff casts stuff and i need to eat... and nicky, you got what you deserved!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

Why do you hate me so much?
I call you and you never answer!!! what's the deal, Jev!!!!!!!!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

jev-
I'm so grossed out by your throat picture that I can't even scroll down the screen.

GGGRRROSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

-zamie

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home