Thursday, May 12, 2005

Ahh...

i just got back from a backpacking trip down to mount harvard in the collegiate peaks area...





besides having a fantastic time eating spam, granola, and ramen, all this trip did was confirm my belief that humanity was not intended to sit in a cubicle, spend 2 hours in traffic daily, consume without ceilings, pay to exercise, wear exorbitantly expensive non-functional clothing, live in cookie-cutter houses, and worst and saddest of all...




look forward to the nepenthe of sleep more than the enjoyment of the awake life.








hey popular culture, guess what? - fuck you... and your little dog Toto too.

7 Comments:

Blogger r.m. said...

well, i do share your sentiments, but maybe not your semantics ;o)
perhaps instead of fucking them, we could just stop buying their crap...oops i spilled my latte! gtg.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Timmay! said...

I agree with the conclusion that man kind was not meant to do the things you listed. I would add a whole bunch of things to your list but that could take a while.

I think what man was NOT created to do was to serve himself. When we are selfish we make ourselves our own god and become unable to connect with our Creator, which IS what we were meant to do. (IMHO)

So whether we are in a cubicle or on top of a mountain, there is no reason, meaning, or purpose in life without God. (IMHO) But I am a lowly latte sippin' fool who can only state what he has learned from his own life experience.

And if you talk to my dog like that again I will have to cut your tongue out.

7:20 AM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

I'm going to work really hard so someday I will be rich! Then, when I'm rich I will be better able to witness to rich people. you know like jesus did!.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

p.s. backpacking is awesome!

5:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Mark said...

want to join the PEN 15 club?

go ahead and join. just write PEN 15 on your hand. everyone is doing it!!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Lord Milton Pepperbottom III said...

hell yeah! i'm totally in! only, everyone at work told me i was an idiot... i think they're just jealous!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Timmay! said...

I'm not gonna just write it on my hand, I'm puttin' it on my forehead.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home